Join us at the Helen Rollason Cancer Charity Vintage Fair 2017! It will be a celebration of all things vintage including stalls, music and entertainment. This will be the perfect day out for the whole family with something to please all generations including:
- Live music by local Band The Kingsman & The Harmonettes
- Dancing led by the Foxyrock Rockn’Roll Club & LJ’s dance school
- Retro Hair & beauty parlour
- Coconut shy & other games
- A myriad of stalls offering vintage fashion, jewellery, kitchenware and furniture
- Classic cars and stationary engines
- All kinds of food including pizzas, hog roasts, ice creams, cream teas, fudge and more
- The horse box bar offering prosecco and other alcoholic beverages
- Great quality fresh coffee and other hot drinks served from the little coffee camper
- And more…….
As one of our biggest fundraising events, last year we had over 2,000 visitors who thoroughly enjoyed the many vintage activities our stalls had to offer. The event is dog friendly as long as they remain on leads and there is plenty of free parking. Here is some feedback from one of our 6 previous shows:
“Hi thank you all for arranging a great Vintage day, once again! Lots of people and lots of fun! Buying lots of lovely vintage things. Well done to the whole team!”
You are guaranteed a great day out at our Vintage Fair, and at the same time support the important work we carry out in the community.
Please do come along and join us for our Helen Rollason Cancer Charity Vintage Fair 2017!
You can also contact us via our email address – email@example.com or on 01245 380 719
For tickets please visit: https://www.ticketsource.co.uk/helenrollasoncancercharity