Give an extra 25p in every £1 at no extra cost to you!
Giftaid is a way of increasing the money you can donate to a charity at no extra cost to yourself. If you pay UK Income Tax or Capital Gains Tax and fill in our Gift Aid form, we can claim back tax relief of 25p for every £1 that we sell your donated items for – so your £1 actually becomes a donation to £1.25 to Helen Rollason Cancer Charity.
It’s so easy to to ‘Giftaid’ your donation:
1. Bring the items that you are donating along to our shop.
2. Complete the Giftaid declaration – either by downloading the Gift Aid Declaration here or filling in the form in our shop – if you are an eligible UK or Capital Gains tax payer.
3. You will receive a barcoded Giftaid card.
4. Bring this card along with you whenever you make a donation at one of our Giftaid shops in the future.
5. Helen Rollason Cancer Charity receives an extra 25p for every £1 raised through the sale of your donated items.
Shops that have the GiftAid facility are: Witham, Braintree, Danbury, Collier Row, Sawbridgeworth and Burnham-on-Crouch.
If you would like to discuss any of the above, please contact the Helen Rollason Head Office on 01277 380719 or email email@example.com