One of the many ways that organisations in the community – major employers, educational establishments and voluntary groups – can support us is by making us your Charity of the Year.
By adopting us for a year, you are demonstrating to your local community that you support people living with cancer. It’s also a great way to bring employees, colleagues and/or friends together to have fun and raise money.
There are many ways that you can support us, including:
- Organising fundraising events and activities
- Making a donation of money, raffle prizes or items to be sold in our charity shops
- Sponsoring our events and Moment magazine
- Putting a team together to take part in a sporting challenge
- Holding ‘Tea for Helen’ tea parties for customers and staff
- Joining ‘You spend – they give’ and making a donation each time a customer makes an order.
If you would like to adopt us as your Charity of the Year, please contact our Fundraising Team for more information on 01245 380 719 or email – firstname.lastname@example.org