Helen Rollason Cancer Charity works with both large and small businesses alike and we welcome the opportunity to establish new corporate relationships. By partnering with HRCC and becoming a corporate partner, businesses have the opportunity to promote their brand via the charity and receive marketing and promotional benefits in return.
Why partner with HRCC?
- Enhanced brand awareness of your business as a supporter of your local community.
- Highlighting your business commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility.
- Improved employee engagement reinforcing your company reputation as a great place to work.
- Reaching new audiences to promote your business products and services.
How can HRCC support your business?
- Display of your company name on the charity website with a link to your business website.
- Certificate to display within your business promoting your support.
- Promotion of your company services in our Support Centres.
- Exposure in our Moment magazine produced three times a year and sent to approx. 10,000 charity supporters and volunteers.
- Social media posts throughout the year.
- Complimentary tickets for your business to attend our headline charity events.
- Free access to our community room at Hatfield Peverel for team meetings.
- Provision of marketing materials to support company events and challenges.
- Press releases to boost awareness of our partnership.
- Team building days – your employees are welcome to undertake days at our charity and our events.
How you can support HRCC
- Sponsor a treatment room.
- Make a one off or regular donation.
- Gifts in Kind; donate raffle prizes, products and services.
- Sponsor one of our headline charity events.
- Hold a company event.
- Undertake a team building challenge.
Being a smaller regional charity we can bespoke our Corporate Partnership packages to suit your business needs.
For more information please email email@example.com or call 01245 380719.